BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back In Business



HELLO FRIENDS

GUESS WHAT

I'M FINALLY BACK!!!!!!!!!!

How has everyone been, lately I have been so busy and just not had time to blog.
I am very sorry but have decided as my goal from February 2010 is to try and blog as much as possible!!!!!!!!!!

I have been up to lots of adventures lately, I have been on lots of walks, I especially like walking across the Western Australia foreshore which is grrrrrreat fun!!! also the humans grandmother has come over from their home country, Wales and is staying at our house for FOUR WHOLE WEEKS how exciting is That!!!!!!!! (One of the many reasons I have been busy) Also Happy New Year, Merry Christmas and happy birthday to all of you who have had one in the time I have been absent!

How are all your blogs going it's good to see you have all stuck by me as followers even when I have been busy I will promise to try and get round to everyone's blog!

Anyway please try get round to seeing this post and pleassssssseeeeee comment and give me updates and what I've missed so I can get straight back into the wonderful world of dog blogs and everyone else who has a different type of blog

Anyway all for now

I promise to write soon
hope you forgive me for being away,

TRAVIS!!!

P.S a couple of months ago the humans got some new pets (yet more competition, sighhhhhh) who are of the crustacean variety, they are in fact, Hermit crabs here is a pic of one of them (Sebastien) and just a few shots of me, your canine friend for life:)

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Welcome back, Travis!
Wow - Sebastian is pretty cool! Does he pinch your nose?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Welcome back Travis!!

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Welcome back, Travis - good to see you. And nice to meet Sebastien. A belated Happy New Year - we look forward to seeing and hearing more from you.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

DogzRock! said...

Thanks everyone for the comments it is great to see you all also how are you guys??? And no M&M she doesn't pinch my nose but the rats we have DO!!!

Travis
xx

Clive said...

Travis

We don't believe it!! You're finally back! We have missed you so much!

Hope we get to hear lots more from you in the coming weeks!

Clive and the NSLM

Lorenza said...

Welcome back, Travis!
It has been 7 months and I am happy to see you again!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I thought I was seeing things earlier today!

Welkhome Bakhk!

I khan't wait fur woo to fill us in on how its been going Down Under!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...

everyone for the comments it is great to see you all also how are you guys??? And no M&MChallenge coins