BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Back From Camp

Yup, I got back on Friday but I haven't had time to write anything up on Travis: A Dog Like No Other because I was so tired after three days of canoing, hiking, rafting and abseiling. I missed Travis a lot and all our other animals for that matter. I just couldn't wait to get home so I could give Trav a hug and see my ratties, Nougat and Dougal. I even missed the fish - Edward and of course, mum's cooking. Has anyone else noticed how disgusting camp food is?

Well I hope you're all keeping up with the huge amounts of awards that Travis is posting on the blog. Every post seems to be about a different one but that's cool.
I will be making it my mission to find a new layout for this blog because Travis is not a golden retriever and the background doesn't seem to suit the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Maya xx

5 comments:

Hector and Lola said...

Our mom goes to camp, but not camping. We don't think she could handle it!! Haha. We bet you're super happy to hug your Travis!! And yeah, camp food isn't always the best! As for the background, how about paws?? -Hector and Lola

Suzuki said...

We lovvvvve camping :)
We went a few weeks ago.
I'm sorry I don't have any ideas fur you, Mummy has enough trouble trying to keep up with mine and Scooby's blog.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Travis & Mayya,
We suggest you check out Steve, Kat and Wibur's blog, The Washington Woos. They've done a revision and have tab pages for things like awards and certificates so they don't crowd your post page. The address is: http://stevekatwilbur.blogspot.com/
Camp food isn't any worse than any institutional food, it beats starving. Sounds like Mayaa had a good time; she must've been tuckered out when she got home.
- TBH

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Welkhome bakhk!

I bet Travis was one happy pup!

No ideas here - we aren't going to fuss with mine!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Amber and Nala said...

I love the name Maya....my friend's adughter has that name. :) As for a new layout....I agree, a Golden Retriever won't work for Travis....I would go with something simple like paw prints or bones???