BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Where In The World Is Travis Tuesday!!!




Hey Guys
Welcome to where in the world is Travis Tuesday today will be very hard but you guys are pretty good so I expect someone will guess it!

Last week's winner was.....................................

The Bumpass Hounds and Joey The Golden Retriever

It was a draw because joey said Berlin first but the Bumpass Hounds said The Brandenburg Gate Berlin so I have to call it a draw congratulations to both winners.

Because this week is so hard I will give you a clue here it is.

Clue-Anagram Clue-rchsoenslsetmno

In other news Maya the Co-Author has started yet another blog for the budding writer inside everyone you can submit your own work or comment on Maya's I have put a piece of writing up on there so she will post that soon,so head over and comment or follow it will be worth it,the blog is called the Writing Room!

Good Luck To All

Have A Pawsome Day
Travis

11 comments:

the TN Bull Terrors said...

Travis, we know, we know!! Yer at a lake!!! BOL! BOL! We just kill ourselves we're so funny! We have no idea where you are, but we hope you find yer way home. :)

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella

Nibbles Treats said...

No idea where you're at but it is very pretty!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Anonymous said...

Hi Travis! That was cool to share winning with my Hounder friends! I'll try to be more specific in the future. Now about this week's, hmm... I don't know. I'll try to get Zeke to help me and see if we can figure it out. I'll check out the Writing Room, too.

See ya!
Joey

Molly the Airedale said...

We feel so stoopid, Travis! We have no clue! We are just not worldly travelers like you are!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

If it isn't in Merryland or Pawsylvania, I'm not sure where it khould be!

Khongrats to your winnerS!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Clive said...

We're not great on geography in this house - so we can't even make a guess!

lots of woofs
Clive

Mrs Cullen said...

i know! i know! am i allowed to guess or would that be cheating???

love you travis xx

(i guess your ok too, max :P)

Allison Walton said...

That's Loch Ness, in Scotland! My sister visited there this summer!

Where's Nessie?

wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Anonymous said...

Heya Travis,
We think that it is Loch Ness, Scotland, the home of the ferocious

LOCH NESS MONSTER = RCHSOENSLSETMNO

- The Bumpass hounds

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Travis!
Looks like some friends got the answer =)
Come to my blog. I have an award for you.

Love,
Thor

aninhas said...

you have very nice photos :)
Travis is great :)
congrats for the bloge, loved it :D

hugs and kisses from kiko´s world
make us a visit, ok?
http://mundodokikoecompanhia.blogspot.com/