BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Question Of The Week Wednesday!!!

Hey Everyone
It's question of the week Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is this week's question.

"What is the wildest thing you have ever eaten"

Mine is the TV remote hehe :P

Have a good day
Travis

13 comments:

Nibbles Treats said...

That's a good one Travis!

Here's ours:
Tinkerbell: Rabbit poo
Oscar: Tink's throw-up, rabbit poo and kitty poo
Tucker: Everything disgusting from the bathroom garbage can

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Hmmmmm...

I've eaten the khontents of some Advent khalendars my Doggy Nanny had fur my little nephews...she had to reorder them ;-)

And then there were the khandy bandaids - inkhluding some of the wrapper -

I've also helped myself to some assorted flavours of ricekhakes my unkhle Steve brought from China...and I also stash some of them around the house and then surprised evfurryone as I emerge with them!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

GoldenSamantha said...

I don't like to talk about it but this one's easy (and ve-ery recent). G-L-O-V-E.
Dont' ever try this.
xo Hugs,
Sammie

Joey said...

Hi Travis! I thought I'd stop by and say hi! I guess I came on a good day - what a great question! I once ate the root of a plant I dug up and got paralyzed AND I once tried to eat a poisonous froggie but the froggie and I both survived. A former family dog ate the TV remote once, so my parents have always put it up out of my reach - darn it!

See ya!
Joey

Kimberly said...

My Dog Bell has eaten everything from cat poo that she sniffed out in our neighbors from yard, a really old hot dog that looked horrible, everyone's shoes in the home, kids toys, and a whole bag of fruity snacks.

Mason Dixie said...

I once ate my mom's whole collection of DVD's and I was still hungry. =)

Painter Pack said...

Haroo roo! I ate my mommy's cell phone! And my hooman brother's cell phone! Not at the same time though.

Mya Boo Boo

Chase said...

I don't think I've actually successfully eaten anything crazy, although I would love to eat daddy's cell phone or universal remote...I get my paws on them all the time but they always get taken away from me!

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Maggie and Mitch said...

I love dirty kleenex and used paper towels - actually any paper item works for me!
Mitch eats lemons! That is just too wierd for me! YUK!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Bumpass Hounds said...

We have lots of things since are, and have been, so many of us. A box of crayons (they come out in the same size chunks and colors they get eaten as), expensive sunglasses, leather glove like Samantha but we no adverse side effects, pati door brick molding, a rag ball (needed assistance to pass it, i.e. slowly pull it out), two kitchen large wooden spoons, a pumpkin pie, at least two loaf of bread, a dozen chocolate brownies, six chicken tenderloins, a baked holiday ham, and other things too numerous to mention.
- TBH and Kitties

Lorenza said...

My mom's cell phone! Tasty!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber and Nala said...

Ummmm, eyeballs from a stuffed lion. They did eventually make their exit. :)

Nala

Mango said...

I ate a sock once. Momma didn't even know it was missing until she saw it snaking out my hiney. It was a knee high athletic sock.

Slobbers,
Mango