BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Easter Awards!




Hey Everyone
It's that time of year again-Easter Time!!!!!!!!!!!
To commemorate this event I thought I would hold the Easter awards.
The Easter awards are an annual event where there are 5 category's and people nominate themselves in to the category's.
Here are the rules and category's.

Rules
1.You must be a follower to enter.
2.You are allowed to enter in as may category's as you want and with as many blogs as you want.
3.HAVE FUN

The 5 category's are:
Most Informative Blog
Most Funniest Blog
The Coolest Blog
Most Colorful Blog
Most Popular Blog

To enter simply leave a comment on any post saying which category(s) that you would like to enter.

Nominations close on Thursday 17th of April and the winners will be announced on Sunday 20th of April.

Also in other news thank so much to Tibby for giving me the most Kreativ Blogger Award,
This is a true honor so than you very much Tibby.
But this award comes with a catch you have got to list 7 things that make you happy so here goes.

1.My Owners
2.Walkies
3.Food
4. My Blog
5. My Blog Friends
6.My Contests
7.My Home

I would like to pass this award on to a friend who has always been there for me and stuck with me in good times and bad,I would like to give this award to none other but..........

Mason Dixie

Mason has followed,commented and helped me kick start my blog so it is now like it is,Mason herself has a brilliant,creative and inspiring blog so I would just like to say

Thank You Mason Dixie

Also check out Mason Dixie's latest post,it is the nicest,most thoughtful post I have ever seen!!!

That's all for now
Don't forget to review Maggie and Mitch
Don't forget to answer the question of the week
And last but not least,don't forget to answer where in the world is Travis Tuesday.

Travis

14 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Travis!
You always come up with the neatest ideas! Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with all your cool stuff. My Owner Girl has been "busy" at work! As if anything were more important than my bloggy and my friends! I'd like to nominate my bloggy for the most colorful! These Easter awards sound super exciting!
:) Tibby
PS: If you win Bingo you get a Bingo Winner badge for your bloggy PLUS a super cool prize that we send to your house!

Mason Dixie said...

Awe, thank you ever so much, it means so much to me. I will brag about it tomorrow. =)

Laura said...

I'll enter all the categories. ;)

Golden Samantha said...

Hallelujah! Mason Dixie is the Pawsomest golden girl, n'est pas? I totally agree - that post was incredible!!! My mom's been a bit AWOL, working and taking care of me, so has no category, but will be watching and voting! You have the top-notch contests!
xo Sammie

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Hey Travis, We haven't been over here in a while cuz our mommy is busy trying to get ready for our trek back up to farrr N.Idaho. She is REALLY disorganized right now. We'll check in to see how your contest is going. Happy Easter!
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRD & Hootie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That Mason Dixie is something else!

Khongrats on your pawesome award from Tibby! She's khwite energetikh too!

I'm pawed a note on my sekhretary's pad about reviewing M&M this weekend!

Keep up the great work!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Suzuki said...

Hi Travis
Happy Good Friday to you!
Can I please enter the "Most Informative Blog" catergory fur my alter ego posts as Bark Kent? (Five Fur Friday & Working with the Snuggle Puggle)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Anonymous said...

Heya Travis,
We got questions about the contest. Can we enter each category 12 times cuz there are 12 of us? Why isn't there a "most sleep inducing blog" category? We'd win the "most boring blog" category but we fail to see it listed as a bonafide category.
- The Bumpass Hounds and Kitties

Amber and Nala said...

Hmmmm, I guess I will say the coolest blog and most colorful category. I really don't know though....I just wanted to enter. ;) So, how are you Travis?

Kisses,
Nala

Cowspotdog said...

Hi Travis
Can you email me at cowspotdog@mail.com and I will send you details on how to make the backgrounds for your blog

Nibbles Treats said...

Travis, you are super cool and we are so glad you received your award. We think Mason Dixie is a great dog also.

Our blog doesn't really fall into any of those categories. We are not one specific thing. We are who we are. We will leave it up to you if you want to put us in your contest.

Have a great Easter holiday.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on your award, Travis! Mason Dixie is an awesome choice for recipient! She is one sweet girl!
We would like to nominate ourselves for the funniest blog, not because we're so funny but because we love to have fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mason Dixie said...

Hmmm I have been thinking........ I would like to be in how about all the categories, I am really not just one, I like to be well rounded, and thanks for the reminder about Maggie and Mitch I almost forgot, and I have something good planned for it. =)

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

ooh, I must try and find time to review Maggie and Mitch. My Mum has beed busy with work too.

I think it would be a very cool idea to be able to nominate our friends blogs for the awards instead of ourselves. Can we do that?
~lickies, Ludo.
Happy easter Travis!