BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm Back-A Post From Max

Hi Everyone
It's Max here I have come back after my few days down south.
I had a great time and I would like to say thank-you to my co-authors whose posts where very good. I would also like to thank everyone who commented and read my sisters posts.
Travis did not come down south because he is to big for the very small car that we used to go down there,we visited Canal Rocks,Castle Rocks,Sugar loaf Rocks and a lot of bays like Hamlin and Geographe we also visited rivers like Margaret River,Blackwood river and Augusta.
We saw lots of pelicans,possums,kangaroos,stingrays,dolphins and I attempted fishing but came home to our luxury caravan(NOT) empty handed.While I was there I bought Travis some schmackos and a squeaky lion toy which Travis is devouring by the minute,he loves the toy and it is now his so I am not allowed to place a hand on it anymore.I went with the Whales and my Dad who likes photography and took a lot of pictures he took pictures of most of the animals above except the Kangaroos because we already have heaps of roo photos.I will put the pictures up tomorrow.If you want to see more of my dad's photography visit http://gormaymax.redbubble.com/.
Now on behalf of myself,Maya and Travis I would like to thank Allyson and her dogs for the brilliant award she gave me.Thank-You Guys!
I would like thank Suzuki for nominating me in her five fur friday awards pleas vote for me!!!
And finally thank you to everyone who voted in Supa Sauturday everything will be back to normal tomorrow!

Have A Pawsome Day
Max

7 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

Those are wonderful photo - my mom said they made her feel homesick though

Nibbles Treats said...

Lucky dog - sounds like you had a wonderful trip. Glad you are back.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, your dad's photos are GORGEOUS!
We wanted to let you know that we have posted our blog review for Ludo, Travis!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Golden Samantha said...

GORGEOUS pix! Sounds like your Dad had a great trip, but it seems you loved your pressies! Welcome back, Dad!
Hugs xo Sammie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

Those photos are INKHREDIBLE!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Welkhome bakhk!

I THINK Travis behaved!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a good time!

See ya!
Joey

Suzuki said...

You are furry welcome :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx