BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Taking Over

Hey Everyone
I was on my pal Suzuki's blog and she was celebrating her 100th post and to commemorate the event she had a cool contest on.
I entered the contest and it left me thinking I could do something like that!
It is not my 100th post so instead i will celebrate my very special 58th post.
The person with the most questions right gets to decide who they want in the Supa Saturday poll,whose blog they want to review,which place they want Travis in and what the question of the week is!
I thought this was a pretty cool prize!
Pee-Mail your answers to caramellosnowman@yahoo.com.au

Here are the questions

1.Who won the first Supa Saturday

2.Whose blog was reviewed first

3.What was the first contest I ever had on my blog

4.What is the name of my co-Author

5.What was the big Finale of the change

6.What month did I start blogging

7.Which NCAA basketball team has the song "Who Let The Dogs Out" as their theme song

8.What was the number I needed to win Tibby's Bingo

9.Who won the most wickedest blog award A)Khyra B)Tweedles C)Samantha

10.How many of my followers live in Western Australia

These are the other questions I need answered.

If you were allowed to choose 4 people to put in the Supa Saturday poll who would it be?

If you were allowed to choose someone to be reviewed in Blog Review Monday who would it be?

If you were allowed to put me near any landmark in the world where would it be?

If you were allowed to choose any question for Question Of The Week Wednesday what would it be?

Have a pawsome day everyone
Travis

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We'll be putting our thinking caps on!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

While we're thinking we just want to wish you guys a happy Easter.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Kathryn and Ari said...

Travis, I'm afraid we don't know any of these answers since we just met you, but we can't wait to find them out. You're one heck of a dog!

Anonymous said...

Heya Travis,
You are a slave driver. You always keep us going. We have posted our review of Maggie and Mitch's Blog and they even left us a comment: http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=289722636856622904&postID=8836603354973129859

We'll have to think about all you questions but right off the top of our noggins we know that your co-author is the lovely and talented Mayaa.
Have a good day after Easter there in Perth WA.(Western Australia. WA is the postal code abbreviation for Washington State, not Washington D.C., here in the U.S.)
- TBH

Anonymous said...

Hi Travis! Hm...those are some hard questions, since, like Kathryn and Ari, we just met you. But we'll stay tuned for the answers - you've got a great blog!

See ya!
Joey and Zeke

Mason Dixie said...

Putting our thinking caps on now. Happy Easter. oh and p.s. I do have a boyfriend Alfie

Dughallmor Beagles said...

*blushes*

Alfie here.....we'll get thinking on your questions but in the meantime we just wanted to let you know our review of Maggie & Mitch is up now :D
Slobbers and a Happy Easter xx

Clive said...

Travis

lots of hard questions and we've only been blogging for a few weeks and we're away on hols for a week from tomorrow and i'm told the laptop is not coming so i guess we'll just have to check back in and see who answered all the questions next week!

hard competition though!

lots of woofs
Clive