BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello from Maya and Blog Review Winner

Hey Everyone,

You have no idea how hard it is to get a post in on this blog! Travis is forever posting awards and competitions and they're just doesn't seem to be a day free for me to write anything, what with Supa Saturday, Where In The World Tuesday and Question of the week Wednesday. It's a tough job, but here I am.
I'd just like to wish everyone a very happy Easter from me and I hope all you doggies don't eat any human chocolate - best to stick to the dog variety.
It's the start of the school holidays now and hopefully I will be able to blog more often on here, as long as Travis moves over and gives me a chance, that is!

It is also my duty to announce the winner of the blog review on Maggie and Mitch's blog. I have decided that the winner is Mason Dixie for her original poem and very original way of reviewing the blog. Congratz. Here's your award:

May your week be wonderful,

May xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mason wrote a very good poem. And Maggie and Mitch do think about food a lot.
- TBH

Golden Samantha said...

Mason - congrats! You are unbelievably and creatively poetic - great job on the review!
Hugs and Love xo,
Sammie

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey May
Glad you got a chance to blog. I know how hard it is to share a blog with sibs!
Congrats to Mason on her review of Maggie & Mitch's blog.

tailwags
Noah

Amber and Nala said...

Congrats to Mason Dixie! :)

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations to Mason! She did an awesome job as did everyone else who reviewed our blog! We are so honored to have been chosen!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Grrrreat choice!

Khongrats to Mason Dixie!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Woo asked if I had any special pups in my life...akhtually, three of 'em ;-)
Steve, Summii, and of khourse Ben!

Suzuki said...

Congratulations Mason Dixie!
Happy Easter!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Mason Dixie said...

Yay!! Thank you so much!! I am quite honored. Who is next?