BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The AFL Season Is Here!!!

Hi guys
At the moment in Australia it is time for Round 1 of the 2009 AFL Premiership Season.
The first match will be between Chris Judd's Carlton and Ben Cousins's Richmond.
AFL is very different to NFL but is very fun to watch.
My humans and I are always watching it on the TV!!!
The team I support is the Fremantle Dockers but my sis goes for the Western Bulldogs!!!
Has anyone who doesn't live or been to Aus heard about or seen AFL???
Hope you will answer this

Have a pawsome day
Love Travis

6 comments:

Suzuki said...

TRAVIS! Tsk Tsk! The Dockers? My Mummy supports Geelong and Daddy supports the Eagles. I think Mummy has better taste then Daddy. BOL
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Molly the Airedale said...

We can picture the Bulldog mascot but what does a Docker look like? A dog with a docked tail?
We have never seen your AFL before, Travis!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Well if we were going to support someone it would be the Sydney Swans. Go you Swannies!!!!!!

tailwags
Noah

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think all I know about AFL is that woo fellas play hard and rough and tough and intense...

Am I khlose?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Tweedles -- that's me said...

i have to agree with Khyra- we know its a game and they play hard. I mostly concentrate on if my food bowl has food in it.
have a good day!
love
tweedles

Anonymous said...

They play pretty rough and don't wear any pads or nothing.
- TBH