BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

NEWS

Hey Everyone Guess What!!!

Change Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not give to much away but this blog will undergo a serious makeover very,very SOON!!!

Secondly don't forget to answer the question of the week!

Thirdly Don't forget to vote in the Supa Saturday poll.

And finally Don't forget to write up a review on Thor the golden retriever's blog

Hope you all have a pawsome day
Love Travis

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOO HOO!

I am furry khurious now!

I think I've answered the khwestions - AND I'm working on a Thor khommentary!

Happy Thursday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Chase said...

Hi Travis! I found your blog and thought I would stop by and say hi. :-) My mom also loves your template that you have. Where did you find it?

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Rambo said...

Can't wait to see your new bloggie!
Rambo the chi

Anonymous said...

OK. We voted and we answered the question. We have looked over Thor's bloggie and just have to do the writeup.
- TBH

Molly the Airedale said...

We're hard at work on Thor's review! You have a very active blog over here, Travis!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch