BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

April Fools Day!!!

Hi Everyone
Can you believe it,it's 1st of April so that means it's.............

April Fool's Day!!!

To celebrate this hilarious holiday I would like to hold a BIG joke contest!!!!!
To enter submit a comment on this post with your funny dog joke attached,there will be one BIG winner and three runner ups!!!

Here's a few jokes to get you started!!!

Q: What happened when the dog went to the flea circus?
A: He stole the show!

Q: What do you get if you cross a sheepdog with a rose?
A: A collie-flower!

The following ad appeared in a newspaper:

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE

SBF Seeks Male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a svelte good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love: long walks in the woods, hunting, camping, riding in your pickup truck, fishing trips, cozy winter nights spent lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call 555-2121 and ask for Daisy.

(The phone number was the Humane Society and Daisy was an eight week old black Labrador Retriever.Daisy received some calls,she now lives happily with a 36 year old man!!!

Can you beat this???

Good Luck

Travis



11 comments:

Selba said...

Yay! April Fools Day!

Good jokes! BOL

Licks,
Adele, Vincent & Bella

Clive said...

Have a good April Fool's Day too Travis.

Woofs - Clive

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy April Fools Day, Travis!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

Q. - Why don't blind people like to skydive?

A. - It scares the dog.

Suzuki said...

Happy April Fools Day Travis!
I got your message ovfur at Scooby's blog and I am furry flattered :D
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Miss Lizzy said...

Happy April Fools! Baby Bean will love the collie-flower joke; she loves silly jokes. I don't remember exactly how much either of my cat art pieces cost, but I think the small painting was around $20 and I'm pretty sure I paid about $25 for the drawing -- I do remember it was half-price day at the estate sale, the last day. Both amateur pieces, but the drawing is really excellent work.

Nibbles Treats said...

Of course we know a million jokes but cannot think of a single one right now. Happy April Fool's Day!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Amber and Nala said...

Great jokes Travis! :)

Unknown said...

If you like celebrating today, be sure to visit my blog!

Your pal,

Petey

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Happy April fool's day Travis,
I no good at jokes I afraid. BOL!
~lickies, Ludo

Chimney Cleaning Huntington Beach said...

Interesting read.