BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Experiment

Today the humans were having a cooked breakfast and I was doing my rounds when my daddie offered me his fingers to lick but as they were covered in lemon juice and smelled so bitter my eyes were watering, I declined!!!
Then my human brother offered me his fingers that had his baked bean juice on and liking the smell i licked them eagerly!!!
My daddie tried the lemon fingers again I didn't lick,My bro tried the bean fingers and I licked.
My humans all burst out laughing and were laughing because the had finally found something the Iron Eater would not eat,I was extrmely confused!!!
But then I got really happy because daddie gave me some sausage and my bro gave me some Muffin!!!
Hope you all have a pawsome day
Love Travis
xx

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hooomans are soooo easily amused when it khomes to our noses and tongues!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mason Dixie said...

Sounds like a great day. Sorry I have not been by, you have just so much going on here its hard to keep up. And my mom has been very busy. Keep in touch though. =)

ocmist said...

Mmmm... sausage sounds good. I'm the picky eater here, while my brother, BG (The one I think looks like you) will eat most anything that Papa likes... One of his favs is M&M's which he only gets one or two a day.

My master, Robert, has to sprinkle cheese on my dinner plate if he expects me to eat it. Dott

Suzuki said...

Mmmmmm Sausages :) I'm having sausges when we go camping next weekend!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Amber and Nala said...

Ahhhh yes, I have tasted lemon fingers too and I didn't particularly enjoy it either. :) Glad you got some sausage though....YUM!

Nala