BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Phase Three Is Here!

Hey!

Travis found me this morning and begged for my help. He told me about this big change on his blog and then started whining that he needed something HUGE for the big finale. So, here I am, phase three. The cherry on top of TRAVIS: A dog like no other!

My name is Maya (but I prefer May) and I already have two blogs and one other which I co-write with my sister.

To check them out visit the links below:

for the love of twilight

feel good funniez

must.love.rats

I am a very normal teenage girl: I go to school, have a part time job, love animals, like spending time with my family and friends, love to write and read, I am obsessed with a fictional character, would rather spend the day eating chocolate than healthy vegies and stuff and I am also a big fan of The Simpsons and Twilight.

I have a brother and a sister, a dog who you already know a lot about, I have two pet rats, three fish, a good sense of humor and a tendency to say stupid things.
I like to laugh and smile and make someone giggle. I am a rubbish artist, hopeless jeweller and terrible cook but no-one can tell that I haven't had a go at things.
I am more of an indoor girl than a great outdoors adventurer. I love Travis and I am his feeder. Every day at five pm (sometimes before) he will run into my room, drag me away from the computer and wait for me to open the door for him. Then I give him his dinner and he will leave me alone for the rest of the night so I can write on my blogs and check my facebook, myspace and various other social sites.
I often PUSH doors that say PULL and end up making an idiot of myself in public but I can laugh and get over it.
I also tend to get lost in my own thoughts a lot and find myself running with vampires or chasing werewolves when I really should be concentrating on maths homework. That's another thing about me, I hate it when people say Math. I always like to put an S on the end because that's the way I am.

I am looking forward to co-writing this blog with Travis (whose views and opinions are written down by my brother because, obviously, Travis is very intelligent but just can't type!)

May xx



12 comments:

Clive said...

Hi May

Lovely to meet you! Apart from having to continually check in on Travis's blog because of "who let the dogs out" - this is the 10th time this morning the little man has asked to see Travis!! - the little man is now looking for a rat after we visited your other blogs!!

Ever since Ratatouille he has wanted a Remy for himself!

lots of woofs
Clive and gang

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Nice to meet woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mrs Cullen said...

hello to you too :)

Thor and Jack said...

Great to meet you, May!

Love,
Thor

Molly the Airedale said...

Hi May! Our mom agrees with you on the chocolate instead of the veges!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Golden Samantha said...

Hiya May! Sammie here. I gave Travis an award! Come to my blog to "pic" it up!
Hugs xo,
Sammie

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Hi May, nice to meet you!

Cowspotdog said...

Boooo Hoooooo We can't read your blog - the mom can barely see the text - her eyesight isn't very good... maybe making the text black would help

Anonymous said...

Hellroooo Maya. We have another friend named Maya but she is a foo foo Mexican little leg biter dog so that can't be you.
- The Bumpass Hounds

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi glad to meet you. You sound very engegtic and happy and we wil love you!
love
tweedles

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hi May, nice to meet you and nice to hear you are so good to Travis. We like him a lot too.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Travis is lucky to have a pretty young co-writer like you. We only have an old mommy and an old daddy.
Welcome! Smooches from pooches,
BabyRocketDog & Hootie