BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Where In The World Is Travis Tuesday!!!


Hey Everyone
I have had a wonderful idea,it is called "Where In The World Is Travis Tuesday"
It will have a picture of me near a world famous landmark and you will have to answer where the landmark is,what the landmark is and what continent is it in!!!
e.g France
Eiffel Tower
Europe

The first person to submit the right answer on there blog will win a Gold Medal Award!!!

Remember to post a comment on my blog saying you have posted the answer!!!

Here is your first challenge!
Clue: I am in a capital of a country!!!

Hope You Like This Idea
Have A Pawsome Day
Travis

P.S Entries close the following Monday!

10 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a great idea and a very educational one too, Travis!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Allison Walton said...

Dat is Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia! It wuz in da moovee Entrapment!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

pee ess: we like dis game!

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Whoa,Gus & Waldo are very smart! We'll have to start getting out Mommy's old encyclopedias and read up on geography now. Not so sure that will happen, 'cuz the pages are brittle and would taste great since they are aged. he he.
Good Tuesday post Travis!
Smooches, BabyRD & Hootie

Cowspotdog said...

That is a good idea.....I did that on my blog a few ago too......and everyone loved the photos :)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

KL of khourse!

A place that my mom and I sooooo applaud our blog pals fur being able to live!

Wayyyyy
Toooooo
Hottttt
and
Humiddd

fur us!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mason Dixie said...

What a great idea, I thought about doing it a while back but I do not know photo shop. Great minds think alike. =)

Anonymous said...

We know, we know. You are in Perth, Western Australia, a suburb of the metropolitan area Freemantle. It must be a big city to have such big towers.
- TBH

Amber and Nala said...

Hmmmmm, it looks familiar but I'm not sure. I was thinking maybe Tokyo???? Just a wild guess. :)

Tee said...

Oi! That's down the street from where we are ... Kuala Lumpur!

Licks and Wags

Tuffy of Dog Woods

Clive said...

Okay, little man guesses Kuala Lumpur - well, his sister told him!!

lots of woofs
Clive