BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

There has been a small change about the book club,instead of a book club where we review books,we will review blogs!!!
I was not having many entries in y book club because everyone reads blogs nowadays,not books!!!
So each week I will select a blog and in 25-50 words you have to summarize that blog.
You will have to be a follower to enter!!!
If you would like to enter leave a comment with your review attached.
Hope you all have a pawsome day,Love Travis!!!
xx

This weeks blog that will be reviewed is..............................
Dughallmor Beagles!!!
Good Luck to everyone
The winner will receive an award and a post all about them and their review will be published on my BLOG!!!

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a khool idea!

It sooooo khombines the furry important things we read each day AND then share with our hooooomans!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I'll work on my woo'up!

Suzuki said...

That's a pawsome idea Travis! I will work on it overnight.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Tee said...

Woooo. I like. :)

Licks and Wags,

TUffy of Dog Woods

Cowspotdog said...

This sounds a much better idea......but a link to the beagles page would be helpful too ??

Molly the Airedale said...

Should there be a certain day of the week that we all post our blog review? Wednesday is Wheelie Wednesday for us and Wordless Wednesday for many others and Thursday is True Colors and I think Mondays are black and white photos for some. What do you think, Travis? We think this is a great idea, BTW!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Very good idea Travis! I has the same question as Maggie and Mitch. I think it be a great idea to discover other blogs too.

ocmist said...

Very interesting... Guess I missed my chance to enter my book into a real book club. I just recently got it published, too. It is called "Little Dott Finds a Home" and can be ordered through Lulu.com or even Barnes & Noble as of this week.

Still, maybe we can get our blog reviewed sometime... Dott

P.S. By the way, Tuesday is Snuggle Puggle Tuesday...

Anonymous said...

No problem. We can do this as soon as we find the Dughallmor Beagles blogsite.
-TBH

Anonymous said...

Heya Travis,
Where do we send our blog reviews or do we just post them on your blog posting's comment section?
- The Bumpass Hounds
email; bumpasshounds@ughes.net