BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thank You!

I was looking through all of my friends blogs and discovered that lots of them have mentioned me on a post.
I would like to thank everyone who did and I would just like to say a heartfelt thanks to all!!!
So This is what I would like to say.

"To Everyone out there who has looked or followed my blog,I would like to say I am ever so grateful and I am honored to have you as friends"

And to commemorate this I would like to give out the friend of the month award.

The award for being my friend is a whole post all about you!!!
And this month's friend of the week goes to the lovely Nala!
Thank you Nala you are a true friend!!!
Have a pawsome day
Love Travis!!!

13 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Nala is very special, isn't she? We are very glad to have met you, Travis, and we wish you many more blogger furiends.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

The OP Pakhk pawed it furry well!

I'll ekhho their khomments!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra O'Husky

Anonymous said...

Yeah Nala.
-TBH

Lorenza said...

Congratulations to Nala!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kelli said...

Hi Travis!
Congrats to Nala! I just wanted to let you know that I have posted my review of the Dughallmor Beagles Blog on my bloggie! I let the cats at my house do it. I hope that's ok, I think they did an alright job!
:) Tibby

Suzuki said...

Congratulations to Nala!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Congratualtions to Nala, and to you for having such a big heart in recognizing all your friends.
My mom says if we had a computer that did not come over on some slow ship from who knows where and if we only had DSL and quit getting kicked out of the computer- we MIGHT be more fun.
Regardless- there is no one else to compare to you! And we are happy to have your friendship.
love
tweedles

Amber and Nala said...

You mean me??? Wow, I am sooo honored Travis! Thank you soooo much and I am happy to have you as a new furiend too! :) Have a super week!

Lots of love,
Nala

Selba said...

Congratulations, Nala :)

Cheers,
Adele, Vincent & Bella

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Congrats Nala who ever you are! I guess we will know you soon. Can't wait to read about you. XO to Travis! BRD & H

Anonymous said...

Hi Travis
thanks fur stopping by my blog. I am now following your blog. I hope to see you drop by again soon :)
Gruffs from the Scruff

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations to Nala!
We're so glad that you are our friend, Travis!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dughallmor Beagles said...

No mate, thank YOU! We've had some very cool new visitors come over from your place and we love making new friends! Nala's an old friend and she's so awesome, great choice!
Slobbers xx