BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sleepy Sunday!!!





This is my Sunday!!!

I spend most of my Sunday sleeping,these are all the different ways I sleep!!!

Spot 1: In a proper bed with a proper quilt!!!

Spot 2: Upside down on my trampoline bed!!!

spot 3: Cuddled up near the coffee table!!!

Spot 4: In the middle of the sun's path with a pair of sunglasses on!!!

They are just four of my favourite sleeping places,
What are yours???????????????????????????????

Hope you all have a pawsome sleepy Sunday

love Travis!!!
xx

5 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

Hi Travis - I am Reilly - aka - the Cowspotdog. My mom is an Aussie but now lives in the USA and we thought we would just call on by and say hi. Snoozy Sundays are indeed the best although it is still on Saturday here.......you do look cool in you sunnies though

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hmmmmm!

Well, I think I've posted all of 'em on my blog at one point...

Under the tree,
In my chair,
On the bed,
On the floor...

ANYWHERE but my khrate!

Nice shots of your choices!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Noah the Airedale said...

I like sleeping outside in the dale pen. I have a tramp bed or an enclosed kennel to choose from. Inside I like to sleep on my mattress upstairs in the pinkies room.
I like your shades Travis...very cool!

tailwags
Noah

Suzuki said...

You look like you a furry relaxed this Sunday!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Amber and Nala said...

Your ear is sooooo cute in the bed picture! I like sleeping in different spots too....right now I'm on the floor by Mom's computer so I can tell her what to type for me. :)