BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Awards And Announcements!!!




Hello friends
How are we all???
Hope you are all grrrreat!

Firstly I would like to give the Most creative blogger award to a very special friend of mine,that friend is Thor the golden retriever.
Thor is a great,smiley and lovely dog and I love the moving retriever animations,they really brightened my day.
Congratulations to Thor!!!!!

Secondly congratulations to Khyra for winning the Rockin' dog blogger award.
It is a grrrreat award and she truly deserves so I hope you could all comment on my blog to say a quick well done to both
Khyra and Thor
Well done guys!!!

Thirdly..........I wold like to announce the unveiling of the Friday 13 award.
The award is a rose on a black background and writing the color of blood!!!
It is a really cool award and I can't wait to give it out to the wickedest blog!!!

The public vote will start on Monday!!!

Hope you all have A PAWSOME DAY
FROM TRAVIS THE DOG

HOPE YOU LIKE THE AWARDS!!!

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank Woo Furry Much!

I'm honoured and flattered!

I'll share this one on Thursday 3/12!

Khognrats to Thor as well - he is khwite the handsome fella too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Thor and Jack said...

Thank you so much for the award!
I´m feel very honoured and happy to receive this pawsome award!
:DD

Congrats to Khyra too! Well deserved!

Thanks for being my friend, Travis!

Love,
Thor

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Congratulations to Thor and Khyra! You champs deserve it!

And what a wonderful blog you have!
love
tweedles

Anonymous said...

Thor and Khyra are both well desrving winners. Conratulations to the both. Such and honor.
- The Bumpass Hounds

D.K. Wall said...

Great choices in award recipients!