BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday 13


As you may already know the scariest day of the week Friday the 13th is coming up soon and to celebrate this scary event I would like to hold a Friday 13 award ceremony!!!
I will make up an award later.
To enter you have to have the coolest,most wickedest,most ROCKING blog the world has ever seen!!!
The winner will be awarded the Friday 13 sticker and a post all about them on MY blog!!!
What do you think does the award sound good???
You can enter as many blogs as you want.
To enter you have to be one of my followers.
There are 2 categories the personal favourite and the public vote.
I will choose the best 5 blogs to go in the public vote.
You do not have to be a follower to enter the public vote!!!
You can start entering...........Now!!!
good luck to everyone I hope you have lots of fun entering.
Thanks everyone
Hope you have a pawsome day
From Travis The Dog!!!

P.S thank you all for voting in the supa Saturday award this is just the first day and I have already had 5 vote so good work guys!!!
Suzuki leads by 20% at the moment!!!

6 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

See,,, I back already, sound like GOOD TIMES a comin!
love
tweedles

Mason Dixie said...

Sounds like this is the place to be. I am a follower, I do hope you stop by and check out my blog. It seems you are very into making awards, I had a contest for best design you can stop on by and vote for the winner, there are only 4 days left to vote. hope we can become buds. =)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo are one hardworking pup!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Noah the Airedale said...

Sounds like a great competition Travis.

tailwags
Noah

Golden Samantha said...

You are sure industrious and ambitious for a pupper! Look forward to the choices!
Hugz,
Sammie

Suzuki said...

Sounds like fun!
You are a furry hardworking pup!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx