BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Results Are In!!!


Hey Everyone
The results of this weeks blog review on Thor the Golden retriever Are In!!!!!
This week was even closer than last week and it took me nearly all of last night trying to find a winner!!!
After lots of thought I finally came up with a winner so here goes.....

And the winner is.....................
Mason Dixie
Mason Dixie is a golden retriever who has a very active blog and loads of friends!!!
Mason Dixie's review was PAWSOME!!!
Here it is.

"As you have learned from my interview with Bark Kent yesterday
Thor was my first DWB friend. A post I did about my rope
must have caught his eye because it was in that post
I found a friend for life.

Getting to know Thor has been great fun over the past year, and one
of the most remarkable things about this guy is his Tongue!!

My how long it is.
It goes on for miles and miles.
Thor was my inspiration for dog blogging with his cool backdrops
to his very active life style. He is out visiting dogs almost
daily at the dog parks and loves to shop.
If you have not met Thor yet, what are you waiting for?
I hope you enjoyed my review on Thor.

This review was grrrreat because it included pictures,Nice work Mason!!!

Also I wan an award down at Samantha's blog.
The award was the brilliant "Your blog is fabulous award"
Thank you so much Sammie!!!
I would like to pass this lovely award on to three people.
They Are.......................

Clive The Goldendoodle. Clive is a handsome dog who helps out with Autism For Ireland.
He is a funny,caring pup who also enjoys the brilliant sport of rugby!!!

Asta The Terrier. Asta is a cool dog who has so much fun with his humans and has recently taken part in the Wainbowbow dance.

The Bumpass Hounds. The Bumpass Hounds are a bunch of fun loving Hounds And Kitties who do funny things and like meeting new dogs!!!

The new blog to review is.......................
Khyra The Siberian Husky!!!

Have A Pawsome Day
Travis

P.S I changed the font for you Reilly so now you can read my blog!!!

P.P.S What do you think of the grand finale and my new Co-Author???



14 comments:

Chase said...

Congrats to Mason! Her review was pawsome. :-) The new layout rocks and I loved your grand finale for an ending.

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Mason Dixie said...

Thank you for choosing me as the winner of the blog review, I am trully honored. And now I get to review Khyra.........how exciting. oh the stories I could tell. hehe

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Yippee for Mason D! She wrote an awesome review for Thor, you could really feel the luuurve she has for him as her first blog buddy!
Well done Mason! We're gonna get right onto our Khyra review :o)
Slobbers xx

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khograts to Mason Dixie!

She did a pawesome job!

Khongrats to woo on your award!

AND WELL DONE on all your new additions to YOUR blog!

I'm furry flattered woo have chosen MY BLOG! OMD! I'm blushing! Khan woo tell?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Golden Samantha said...

Great grand finale! Congrats on the award - you get things done fa-aass-tttt!!! And I will start this time around by reviewing Khyra, which should be fun! Great job on the blog!
xo Sammie

Golden Samantha said...

And PS: I LOVE Mason Dixie's review! It is just wonderful!
S.

Allison Walton said...

We wuv Mason Dixie and Thor! Gud reviews, Travis!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Selba said...

Congratulations to Mason Dixie!

Licks,
Adele, Vincent & Bella

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Hehe...we did it already! Khyra's review is up on our blog :D (our human is an insomniac)
Slobbers xx

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

We enjoy reading the reviews. Very informative!Good work Mason.
XO-BabyRD & Hootie

Molly the Airedale said...

OOPS! We're late, Travis! Next time we'll post our blog review sooner! Congratulations to Mason Dixie! She did an awesome job!
Your blog looks wonderful! Your co-author is doing a great job!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Clive said...

That was a great review Mason Dixie gave on Thor.

Thanks a million for passing on the Fab Blog award - the little man was really chuffed this morning! and nothing makes me happier than seeing the little man happy!

lots of woofs
Clive

Kathryn and Ari said...

Hi, Travis-
We're so glad our friend Khyra introduced you to us. Your blog is great--and we can't wait to read more of your wonderful reviews!
K&A

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Congrats Mason Dixie!!