BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Misunderstanding

Hey Everyone
How are you all???
There has been a slight misunderstanding in the last post about the visitors.
Two friends commented on my blog and were amazed because they had never heard of Wales and thought they were them big things that live in the ocean called Whales.
My family are not Whales but welsh humans who come from Wales.
Wales is a small (But Very Busy Country) in the UK,it is bordered by England and the capital is Cardiff.
Thank you to all the people who left a nice little comment and wished me a good Sunday!!!
And Thank You to Khyra and The Bumpass Hounds for leaving those extremely silly comments on thinking that all of my family are Whales,I have got to say I have not laughed like that in ages.
Hope You all have a grrrreat Sunday.
Love Travis
xx

P.S Don't forget to vote to vote in Supa Saturday!!!

P.P.S The blog review contest ends tomorrow so don't forget to write up a last minute review.

P.P.P.S Tomorrow I will be announcing the winner of this week's review club,The new blog to review and The coveted Review club award!!!

15 comments:

Suzuki said...

BOL Whales :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, that's too funny! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Clive said...

We loved that mix-up!

Hope you've recovered a little from the match result yesterday!! But Wales have won so many times before so for us, after 61 years, it was incredible. Still celebrating today ....

and I'm sure Wales will be back next year!

Cheers - Clive!

Dexter said...

I am glad you cleared that up for us.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Sorry we did not participate in your bloggy reviews. Dotty Old Hen keeps forgetting.

Anonymous said...

Oops. It was Khyra's fault; we were mislead into thinking about whales. Whales are mammals too. Wales is where the Welch come from. Welches make grape juice in Concord and Cardff. Ponies, coal, famous actors, writers and poets come from Wales. When they have protests about whaling in Wales you can hear the Wales wail while wishing woeful whales wandered worlwide wonderously without worrying. We apologize for our previous "misunderstanding", we thought that chicken parmagania came from Italy but now we know it also comes from Wales.
- TBH

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

SURE!

Blame it on Khyra!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Glad we made woo laugh!

tula monstah said...

A simple misunderstanding by one letter H! funny:)

Glad you enjoyed the visit!

kisses, tula

Lorenza said...

Those things happen!
I hope you had a pawesome weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

BOL! Whales, Wales! I is almost a Welsh dog. I was borned just near Wales, but still In England. My Mum and old dad went all the way down there to get me.

Golden Samantha said...

Hi Travis - FINally getting back to comment making after a pretty yucky week. I'm catching up on the blog news as well - sorry I haven't been able to contribute yet - my mom and dad have been pretty focused on me, but I'll be bounding around again soon! My mum and dad went to Wales a few years ago, as my Dad is of welsh descent and they had a pawsome time and love the country.
xo Sammie

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Travis, I was kinda wondering who would get confused about the wales ! Sure enough, well you made us all laugh and that is what we needed!
Have a wonderful week!
love
tweedles

Hector and Lola said...

How funny! Pawhahaha! -Hec & Lola

Selba said...

A bit confused... but will get over it as we always do, hehehe...

Licks,
Adele, Vincent & Bella

The WriggleButts said...

Whales... BOL! Sounds about as silly as my little brudder Virus the cat - he recently posted about the biology book having a chapter all about him..

Bajas

Tee said...

You'd make a very unique Whale Travis ... complete with fur. Hehehe.

You're from W(h)ales and I'm from Cat City ;) We all come from inneresting places!

Licks and Wags,

Tuffy of Dog WOods