BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Visitors!!!

Hey Guys
Have you all voted in the Supa Saturday Poll???
Good Luck To Everyone!!!

Yesterday we had visitors all away from the humans home country of Wales!!!
They are very nice and they liked playing with me!
At first I was a bit unsettled about them but then I settled and they stroked me!
They stayed all of yesterday and I was sad when they didn't leave any a parmigiana chicken for me :.( We are seeing them again today and I am very happy.
Hope you all have grrrreat Sunday's

Love Travis
xx

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Your peops are whales?


I thought they were hoooooomans!

I'm glad woo dazzled them!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Maybe you'll get some snakhks the next time!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Travis!
Glad you had a good time with your visitors!
Have a great sunday too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Suzuki said...

Hi Travis
I thought I would stop by to let you know that if you are lookin' fur love you should stop by my blog as my brother Scooby has started a new "business". Come by and check it out.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Thor and Jack said...

Have a fun filled Sunday, Travis!

xoxoxo
Thor

Anonymous said...

The next time you see them you should yell "Thar she blows" cause that's what they do in the movies when they spot whales. If you see them again it'll probably just be a fluke (we crack ourselves up). If they use suntan lotion it's probably whale oil. Their favorite song is probably "When they begin The Baleen." Why didn't the whales leave you a chicken parmgiana; any time we have whales over to our house they always leave a chicken parmigiana; if the chicken doesn't eat it then one of us will.
- TBH

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Travis, I hope you get some yummy food this time from your human guests. Nice of them to stroke you and I know you will muiss them when they go. I talked about you in my lastest newsletter to the world today
xoxoxo
tweedles

Molly the Airedale said...

Chicken parmigiana?! OMG, mom makes that and it's awesome! Bummer that you didn't get any, Travis!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch