BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Guestbook-Please sign it!!!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

AWARD!!!


Hey everyone
I just found out that i won an award over at my friends blog Our Life: Dozer and Coop it is a great blog and I'm sure my friends over there would love it if you went over and checked it out.
The award is my first one ever and I am extremely proud of it.
I would also like to say that all of my doggie friends have been very kind and I would like to thank everyone who is now following my blog (The ZOO,Suzuki,BCxFour,Mayaa,Must Love Rats!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Travis! Just found your blog through Dozer & Coop's site and hope I can get to follow your adventures from now on! Wondering, do you tweet? If so, what's your name there? Mine is theravida and would love to keep in touch with you! Later!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats!

Tank woo fur stopping by my khorner!

I've added woo to my googliereaderiethingie!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Kelli said...

Hi Travis!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Congrats on your award! You can sign up for my Bingo game if you want to play. All you have to do is use the sign up form in my sidebar and I will send you a code to post in your sidebar for your Bingo card. After that all you have to do is keep an eye on your card and leave a comment on my bloggie saying "BINGO!" if you win!
:) Tibby

Zoe said...

Hey thanks for following my blog, I really appreciate when people just give up their time to read it but I really love it when people decide to follow it! I really like your dog blog! It's cool and of course I'll follow it! Anyway thanks again!